Tuesday 23 October 2007

Namo Narayan,

Dear friend I received your e-mail and I know you have been waiting for a response from my end. I would be visiting Mumbai between Nov,05 2007 to Nov, 08 2007. For a personalized interaction for a proper solution to your problems and precise remedies please keep yourself ready with C2P3 model of your computerized horoscope.

There are no consultation charges to meet me and you should never pay a consultation fees to anybody for a personalized interaction with me.

In case, you miss this opportunity, there is always a second chance.

Note:- As mentioned earlier to meet me C2P3 model of your Horoscope is must and there is no negotiation in this.

Note: Numbers for contact will be displayed From 1st Nov. For more info Visit at http://www.shanidham.com/datti%25/meet%20datti.html

Please e-mail your confirmed appointment date and time on shanidham.mumbai@gmail.com

For more information Visit us at www.shanidham.com

आपका नाम अक्षरों से देखें अपना राशिफल 2023 शुरू होने से पहले यह पूरी विडियो देखनी चाहिए

  आपका नाम अक्षरों से देखें अपना राशिफल 2023 शुरू होने से पहले यह पूरी विडियो देखनी चाहिए आपका नाम इन चू , चे , चो ,  ला , ली , लू , ले , लो...